Search for Families

Fall is a perfect time to get those family pictures taken. Need a picture for your Christmas Card? Look no further that here. The colors are calling you.

The Search for Seniors

TorBang Photography is booking Highschool Seniors for Senior Pictures. I am asking the low low price of $50. I will also make announcements for $10 all and all a amazing deal. So if you know any seniors send them to me and they will have the greatest pictures ever. Getting your pics done early is the best way to go.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prices

TorBang Photography Pricing Info

My goal with taking your pictures is to get quality shots that both you and I are happy with. I want to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. If you have a location in mind I up for going there, I am also able to suggest ideas for locations. Each Package will come with a disc of ~25 low res photos printable to a 4X6 and for uploading to Facebook which depending on the session. All of the picture included on the low res disc will have a small watermark of my name. It also includes editing on the pictures to make them just pop really nice.

Sitting Fees
Individual
Infant- $50
Toddler/Child $55
Teen/Adult $50
Senior/Graduation $50
Includes- Up to a 3hrs shoot, and as many clothing changes as you can fit in

Couples/Engagements $75
Includes- Up to 3hrs shoot, and as many clothing changes as you can fit in

Family Shoots
Up to 6- $75
7+ call for a quote
Includes- Up to 2hrs shoot

Wedding Packages
Bridals- $75
Wedding Day starts at $600
Includes Formals, Candid Shots, Reception, Ceremony ect. Any question on what it includes feel free to ask.
Includes a disc of low res files for facebook/small prints

Print Prices
4x6 $4.00
5x7 $6.00
8x10 $10.00
11x14 $30.00
16x20 $50.00
20x30 $80.00
Digital High Res file $30.00
High Res Files CD $150
8 wallets $10.00

Other Information
I am fine on traveling any where in the Utah County area for free. Anywhere else we might have to include some minimal travel cost.
I design Invitations/Announcements for $20

This Page is Subject to change at any moment of time as I am growing my business.



No comments:

Post a Comment