Search for Families

Fall is a perfect time to get those family pictures taken. Need a picture for your Christmas Card? Look no further that here. The colors are calling you.

The Search for Seniors

TorBang Photography is booking Highschool Seniors for Senior Pictures. I am asking the low low price of $50. I will also make announcements for $10 all and all a amazing deal. So if you know any seniors send them to me and they will have the greatest pictures ever. Getting your pics done early is the best way to go.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Misson Papers



I finally finished my mission papers. They are done and complete. Now who knows where they will send me hopefully I find out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I was just thinking this morning: "I need to text Torsten to see how his Mission Papers are going." You beat me to it! Way to go. I can't to hear where you get to serve!

    ReplyDelete